Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A51 won't boot

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 05:44 AM)
Hadi_Hoteit
First Poster
Options

Today while opening youtube my phone froze and restarted, but then it got stuck on the Samsung logo.

I tried the Power button and volume up to hard reset it, but it didn't work.
I tried Volume down and Power button the phone tried to restart again and got stuck on the logo.
I tried to put it on a charger and then restarted, the battery percentage was shown on screen and the animation looked perfectly fine so I guess it's not a memory problem.

From there I tried the previous steps, and still the same result.

The only thing I could think of is a Software booting problem or motherboard problem, is there any way to manually boot the phone from a computer, or if I can get an ISO file for it?

I tried the Android Multi Tools but the phone cant even be detected since it can't boot.
any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can you get to a Samsung Service Centre @Hadi_Hoteit 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
atulkumar
First Poster
Options

I have purchased Samsung A51 having a trust of Samsung Brand 1 year back, my Phone got hanged and when I tried to restart, it got stuck on Samsung Logo Screen. When I checked with Samsung Service Center, they said Phone Hardware got failed, it need to be replaced which will cost up to 9000. I checked the Samsung community, most of Samsung Customer of A Series and M Series was complaining the same.
When I talked to Customer Care Center, even they were not helpful, saying Samsung can't do anything once Warranty is over. Now Big Question on such a Big Brand, they have a hardware failure due to just a software hanged up, even though they are not taking any measure and just cheating the Customer.

0 Likes