Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A51 stuck on Boot Logo hours after the latest One UI update

(Topic created on: 21-03-2024 04:30 PM)
kevindoe
Student
Options

After the One Ui latest update, my A51 got stuck on a loop. I cannot access the Safe Mode, and the only way I can access the recovery mode, it's if i unplug and plug the battery from the socket and then connect it to my Pc by USBC. I ve tryed wiping the cache but that didnt solve it. I haven't tried factory resetting nor flashing the ROM because the data inside isnt backed up, and i really need it. I wrote here if anyone has any suggestion that doesnt involve the latter as i want to recover my user data inside.  

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@kevindoe: Based on the troubleshooting steps you have already attempted, I recommend arranging for your Galaxy A51 to be inspected by an engineer, so they're able to restore access to the UI. You may be able to back up selected personal data using Find My Mobile on a home computer, therefore please follow the link below, click on 'Backup your device remotely' and follow the on-screen prompts. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/backing-up-and-restoring-data-on-my-galaxy/#:~:tex....

To arrange an inspection, please head to Samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. 

0 Likes