Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A34 vs Poco X6

(Topic created on: 18-02-2024 10:26 AM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Hi guys!

I feel this thread may be "inappropriate" and favouring one side but...

on paper and real-life usage based on your own opinion or what you guys have read which phone have a better display (showing accurate colours from source) and a better camera system with better skin tones, dynamic range, video recording, low light, etc.) between the Poco X6 or Galaxy A34

Need your advice. Many Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I had a Poco 3 years ago, it was good, but I had software errors, intrusive ads all the way from China, and it was lagging. Camera was fine. It died as soon as it touched water but I knew it wasn't water proof. It felt good as a phone though, i cannot deny it.
It had LCD screen, and I thought I liked it in the beginning, but after a few months my eyes were getting tired from it. It had Microsoft and Adobe support. Also the speakers were fine and listening to music on earphones as well as sound during calls and using earphones and microfone during calls was fine too.
After that I switched to S20U, even if the financial effort was bigger, I felt the Samsung was more quality.
After I switched to the Samsung I could feel the screen was softer on my eyes and there were more options to adapt the screen to my own needs.
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Thank you for your feedback.

Xiaomi and Poco have always stretched the boundaries of what great value devices are and should be. They have been offering a great alternatives to Samsung and all other Android phones out there.

The newer Hyper OS does appear somewhat similar to the older MIUI OS but it is lighter, performance is better, there are less ads and you can uninstall most first-party apps now.

You probably don't realize Samsung phone are riddled with ads and bloateware too. They have first -party apps such as Calendar, Clock, web browser and their own app store just like Xiaomi. The only thing better with Samsung is their after sales and support system and their quicker updates. Though Xiaomi seems getting better on those front nowadays. And they do they a trade-in scheme too just like Samsung.

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Yes you are right. I believe it's a matter of preference and user needs but also what you can afford, which phone you prefer and what is the best deal for you. Whichever device you chose all that matters is to get the full experience of it and to enjoy it.
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

It's very tricky nowadays.

Companies such as Samsung and Xiaomi (together with Nokia/HMD) release too many phones out there that it has become dizzying and stressful to choose. As I mentioned earlier Samsung is better in terms of updates. But again, updates need to be "proportional" and precise to what is really needed and raised by fans.