Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy A12 calendar - Notifications show as Hidden Content

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 03:58 PM)
Nicip
Apprentice
Options

I have recently noticed that my calendar notifications are coming up with Content Hidden.  I have looked online and seen things saying about going onto Lock Screen to change notifications on there, but the only options I have on Lock Screen are "Screen Lock Type" and "About Lock Screen", nothing where I can change notifications.  Neither can I see anything under Notification Advanced Settings or under Privacy.  It's really annoying as I have to close the notification and then open the calendar to see what it is.  Can anyone help please

5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Nicip if you go to Settings- lock screen  and tap on the word Notifications.  on the screen that appears option at bottom is hide content, ensure that is toggled off. Shown in this video here with an A series device. 

Slightly different on my device with Android 12 but you will not have that yet.   Seems to be scheduled for May. https://www.knowyourmobile.com/phones/samsung-android-12-update-schedule/ 

Unhide Notifications Android 12Unhide Notifications Android 12

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Nicip
Apprentice
Options

That's the proble I have.  When I go to Lock Screen I only get:

Screen Lock Type

About Lock Screen

Looking for something else?

Face Recognition

Fingerprints

There's absolutely nothing about Notifications and allowing content

0 Likes
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Nicip  so unable to click notifications to reach the following screen as shown here: https://infos-geek.com/en/comment-masquer-les-notifications-sur-samsung-galaxy-a12/ 

if so can you clear the cache partition to see if that makes a difference: On your device you do not need to connect to computer/attach USB-C  Headphones like on S Series.

1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key (plus 
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes,and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Nicip
Apprentice
Options

Sorted!  Thank you :smiling-face:

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Nicip  oh right, good to hear 😀

0 Likes