Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun snap camera a52s phone

(Topic created on: 01-01-2022 09:49 PM)
BridgeS
Journeyman
Options
Yesterday my fun camera didn't work at all, it stated camera failed. Alot of users are experiencing the same problem. Today it works on the first fun camera picture but you scroll to the next one and it states camera failed again.
11 REPLIES 11
BridgeS
Journeyman
Options
My fun snap camera was working fine last night but today its not, states camera failed, my partners is exactly the same and I have read alot of people experience same issue, I have reported it to Samsung, more reports the better so please report to samsung. 
Members_ZJLH3R0
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same issue. I did a software update yesterday. Wondering if thats causing this issue.

0 Likes
BridgeS
Journeyman
Options
I have not done any software updates since beginning of the week and it had been fine until today, I believe its a Samsung issue, its very annoying.
0 Likes
Members_neLzoY1
Student
Options

Same on my device also, yesterday worked today camera failed on FUN mode.

This is not fun Samsung! ☹️

0 Likes
R Pearson
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem!! Would love to know how to fix it. 

BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Same here
AndrewL
Options

@BridgeS @BrianHD88: Can you try heading to Settings > Apps > Camera > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache, then restart your A52s to see if this helps? If not, restart your phone in Safe Mode, then check Fun Mode in the Camera app to see if the issue persists. If it works as expected then please restart the phone as you would normally and delete any recently installed, 3rd party apps.

To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

0 Likes
BridgeS
Journeyman
Options
I have done all this last night and no different
0 Likes
BridgeS
Journeyman
Options
I have just done your instructions again and it still not working. First fun lens fine as it was earlier before I did this then you scroll to next fun lens and says camera failed again. This has to be a Samsung issue due to the amount of people experiencing the same issue
0 Likes