Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gift not honour it

(Topic created on: 10-11-2022 09:09 PM)
redromano
First Poster
Options
I purchased the A53 on the 4th of November, however one of the offer was that I would get the free gift,once I completed the transaction I chatted with one of Samsung representative and I asked how to claim the free gift, he sent me a link but I noticed that that offer was valid until the 25 th of October, he told me that I can still claim it, however I tried to do it but obviously I can't, then I spoke with another representative and he told me I can't claim it because the offer has expired, he just apologised andd that's it. I believe Samsung should honour it what it was stated on the website prior buying the the new phone. Is anyone knows how to complain about this.
Thanks 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
What free gift was included in the promotion? And what website did you buy it from?
0 Likes
redromano
First Poster
Options
I bought it from Samsung, and they were supposed to give me a free tag
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

From what you write the 1st agent acted outside their own remit and should have advised what the 2nd agent told you that Promotional Items have a strict criteria for applying such as eligible phone model and start and end dates @redromano 

Samsung wouldn't provide a Promotional item that isn't valid to your purchase.

They have reacted accordingly by apologising to you for the incorrect information.

It's entirely the customers responsibility to claim what's available at the time.

I once missed out myself on a Promotional Vr Headset by 1 day.

Unfortunately it is what it is although I do appreciate your viewpoint on this.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
redromano
First Poster
Options
I think you got all wrong my friend, Samsung failed miserably on this occasion, because underneath the description of the A53 was stating free gif, if the promotion is expired on the 25th of October you don't keep that advertisement until the 9 of November and mislead your customers, it is like going to the supermarket and you see there is an offer buy two and get 3 and then you go to pay and they tell you... Oh sorry this promotion was valid until last week. Pathetic! This will be the last time Samsung will see my money. Shambles company.
0 Likes
gazgti
First Poster
Options
I'm supposed to have buds 100 cashback and disney plus a women km aamsung Done it on vpn but I had to wait to get number changed now whe. I log In it says no rewards
0 Likes