Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Feedback regarding screen sizes

(Topic created on: 23-08-2021 06:36 PM)
techwrangler
Journeyman
Options

While I moved away for a couple of years I keep coming back to Samsung smartphones (Ace 2, Ace 3, J3 2016, A40 and now an A52 5G)

While I know the mobile service providers are Samsung's biggest accounts and so products are designed to help them sell services, I'm posting this in the hope the feedback does get back to the designers in the UK. Korea or wherever.

While you are justifiably proud of your screens (I have a couple of Samsung TVs at home too) can you please think of those of us who prefer a 6 inch screen.

I took delivery of my A52 5G on Thursday and solved a problem thanks to one of the forum staff here and I love the phone dearly but if screens get much bigger when I next upgrade I'm going to have to look across the whole market and as your products do the job (including the primary reason I carry one, making and receiving calls) terrificially I'd like to stick with your devices.

Sure, lots of people like huge screens and I get that, I really do but not all of us do.

Hope this can be fed back.

Cheers

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There is a feedback thread on the Samsung Community Forum here eu.community.samsung.com/t5/news-rules-faqs/community-feedback and a person can send feedback via their GetHelp Section in their Samsung Members App @techwrangler 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There is a feedback thread on the Samsung Community Forum here eu.community.samsung.com/t5/news-rules-faqs/community-feedback and a person can send feedback via their GetHelp Section in their Samsung Members App @techwrangler 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Same here, I wish they would offer a range where one-handed use was encouraged and easily usable. I was quite happy with the S6 Edge dimensions and wished such phones with latest features (Samsung-branded) existed 😎.
0 Likes
Options
I have big hands and the larger screen size will only help people's eyesight over time...
0 Likes