Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual sim issue

(Topic created on: 02-04-2022 12:01 AM)
Barry Lee
First Poster
Options

I have an A32 5G and had it set up with 2 sims, one my private number and one a business number. I also had it set up so that if one number was not answering it would transfer the call to the other number. However, I am no longer using the business sim and it has been passed on to another employee. Unfortunately, if my phone is not receiving it is still transferring the call to the other sim which is rather confusing for the caller and annoying for the other employee. I cannot find any setting which has changed this situation. "Dual Sim always on" is greyed out, as is the second sim under Sim Manager.

Anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
smithy602179
Explorer
Options
Contact your service provider and ask them to cancel the divert to other number at their end.
0 Likes
Solution
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Under phone-> Call Settings -> Supplementary Services then try cancelling all call forwarding and changing the options for not answered / unavailable to being your voicemail number. It should amend the call forwarding settings with your network Screenshot_20220401-125400_Call settings_8884_1648814064.jpg
Barry Lee
First Poster
Options

Thank you. Took a little searching to find those settings but that was the problem and now solved.

0 Likes
Barry Lee
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the suggestion. I was going to try that if Richmar83's didn't work, but it did.

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
👍. Yeah, the settings aren't the easiest to find. Don't know quite why they decided to hide them away.
0 Likes