Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected to wifi but no Internet

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 10:28 AM)
Alliah
First Poster
Options

I've been using Samsung Galaxy A21s for almost a year or two. And I experienced some difficulties when it comes to connecting to the Wifi. 

It always shows 'Connected but there's no Internet Connection' eventhough we have internet connection. I tried variety of ways to get it fixed like updating my phone and deleting networks but still not working.

• Can someone help me? I don't think the router is the problem here because we just got a new router. (Sorry if my english is bad.)
4 REPLIES 4
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
First thing I would do, and always do after updates is wipe the partition cache
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
What is your network speed saying on your A21s?Screenshot_20210911-102708_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Might be worth trying a complete backup of your phone data... doing a hard reset... setup your phone after the hard reset... restore your data during the setup and see if it connects to your WiFi properly.

Your English is great by the way.
0 Likes
DarrenAF
Journeyman
Options
I had the same issue on an a52s 5g. Do you use hotspot at all? Every time it's enabled on my phone the WiFi stops working saying Connected no Internet, restarting the phone each time fixes it until the next time hotspot is enabled again.
0 Likes