Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

claim free speaker

(Topic created on: 18-11-2020 11:49 AM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I just bought a new Samsung a51 when I came into the members app it says I could claim a free speaker but when I go to fill my details in it says oops this imei has already been used ? But I just got the phone new from curry's anyone else had this problem?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
HarriTech
Explorer
Options
it could be that phone claimed the speaker then returned and curry's re sold it or the staff used the imei
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
it had the samsung seal on it that says if this seal is broke return device etc and that wasn't broken it was bran new hadn't been opened
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I would definitely contact both Samsung and Currys about this issue. In the end you have and own the official receipt for this phone so you should be entitled to this offer. If there was a mistake somewhere... a technical mistake then fair enough but you can't rule out any rogue element too.
0 Likes
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
yes its a con
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
*update* took the phone back to curry's exchanged it for a new Samsung a51 went and put my new imei number in and put my claim in i got a text today to say it had been successful 👍
0 Likes
maryanne22
Apprentice
Options
I brought samsung a51 how do I claim the speaker
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
when did you purchase it the offer was only available up until November the 17th
0 Likes
maryanne22
Apprentice
Options
15/11/2020 a Xmas present for my daughter
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
it was on the start up page on the members app but its went away now send them an email saying u want to claim u can't do it through the samsung members app and they should be able to help u this is there email.
harmankardon@samsungpromotions.claims
0 Likes