Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Change icon shape?

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 10:50 PM)
Ashley8989
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy A Series

Phone updated to android 12 today without my wanting it to. Now I'm stuck with this awfull circular icons and theme that I just can't get rid of no matter how hard I search.

Also before you say anything good lock isn't supported on my A22 5G (UK model) cause big companies can't make good products.

Any help?

7 REPLIES 7
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy A Series
Try downloading a nice icon pack from the play store or use Samsung Themes. Note: Some icon packs may not be compatible with your current launcher, so you may have to change that as well 🙂. Hope this helps! 😁
Ashley8989
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy A Series

Liquid, They just change the icon shape on the home screen in the global system icon shape.

Anyway now, where is solid snake?

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy A Series
1) A good icon pack won't just change home screen icons, but probably all your icons, if you look for a reputable one. You can also make your own icons without the need for a launcher, by downloading a certain app from the play store. I have made a post about this previously, so just do a general search about this, or go through my posts in my profile.

2) We don't talk about him... haha 😈
Ashley8989
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy A Series

1- I'll take a look at that later and get back to you on that thanks.

2- god dam it liquid not again. First venom now solid? 

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy A Series
Nova Launcher does exactly what you are after, still works with Android 12 too
0 Likes
Ashley8989
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy A Series

That only changes the launcher app icons and not the system icons UI

I've tried it and countless other launchers that promote that

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy A Series
Try adapticons, you won't need to download a third-party launcher that way 😉. Here's the link to it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.damianpiwowarski.adapticons

Hope this helps! 🙂

P.S. We don't talk about venom... as well 😅