Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change icon shape?

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 11:51 PM)
Ashley8989
Journeyman
Options

Phone updated to android 12 today without my wanting it to. Now I'm stuck with this awfull circular icons and theme that I just can't get rid of no matter how hard I search.

Also before you say anything good lock isn't supported on my A22 5G (UK model) cause big companies can't make good products.

Any help?

7 REPLIES 7
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try downloading a nice icon pack from the play store or use Samsung Themes. Note: Some icon packs may not be compatible with your current launcher, so you may have to change that as well 🙂. Hope this helps! 😁
Ashley8989
Journeyman
Options

Liquid, They just change the icon shape on the home screen in the global system icon shape.

Anyway now, where is solid snake?

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
1) A good icon pack won't just change home screen icons, but probably all your icons, if you look for a reputable one. You can also make your own icons without the need for a launcher, by downloading a certain app from the play store. I have made a post about this previously, so just do a general search about this, or go through my posts in my profile.

2) We don't talk about him... haha 😈
Ashley8989
Journeyman
Options

1- I'll take a look at that later and get back to you on that thanks.

2- god dam it liquid not again. First venom now solid? 

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Nova Launcher does exactly what you are after, still works with Android 12 too
0 Likes
Ashley8989
Journeyman
Options

That only changes the launcher app icons and not the system icons UI

I've tried it and countless other launchers that promote that

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try adapticons, you won't need to download a third-party launcher that way 😉. Here's the link to it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.damianpiwowarski.adapticons

Hope this helps! 🙂

P.S. We don't talk about venom... as well 😅