Did you mean: 

Cant move photos when my a50 is connected to my PC

(Topic created on: 19-10-2020 11:34 PM)
Dylan78
First Poster
Options

wrong forums it seems, trying to move this post. sorry

Hello,

I have a samsung a50, which ive connected to my PC (usb cable).

Im trying to move some photos to a new folder which I CAN create on my PC, but when I try and move photos into the folder I create, it just says "waiting: A50 is busy" forever..

I swtiched from iphone to samsung because I remembered it was so much easier to use my PC to move files around, and now this just keeps happening.

I can create a folder using the gallery in the phone, but I cannot place that folder where I want it. I can move photos around in the folders that are already created on the phone, but not into any I create myself (on the PC) that are empty??

please advise, as this just seems silly. I have moved photos into folders I created myself before but now its seems not to want to work..

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
Firstly, are you using the usb cable sent with your phone or an aftermarket one?
0 Likes
Dylan78
First Poster
Options

Hi jooshyyP,

I'm using the usb cable that came with the phone yes. Its usually connected to the charger

0 Likes
DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
Okay, So connect the Phone to the computer via USB. In the drop down box on your phone you should get a notification "Android system". Click on this and select "Transferring files". Finally, open the file manager on your computer and see if that has fixed the issue. Failing that I would recommend downloading the link to Windows app on your phone from the App Store.
0 Likes
Dylan78
First Poster
Options

Thx for the reply, this did not help thou. I tried as you said and also "transfer images" to no avail.

What app should I download sorry? I cannot find anything called windows app and don't see any link to an app.. 

0 Likes
DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
On the Play Store if you search "Link to Windows" you should see an app called Your Phone Companion
0 Likes