Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T UP‎‎DA‎‎TE!!

(Topic created on: 27-04-2023 12:48 AM)
Tupacohac
Journeyman
Options

Hav no Broadband.. but i hav unlimited data tariff on o2(because iv no wifi).. And yet my Samsung a52s5g wont let me update my fone prompting me to connect to wifi ! .. which i havent got.. is that my fone or is that just another stupid Samsung thing?

6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Looking up on Google, I found a few tips. This is one of them.

If your carrier allows downloads over mobile data, go to Settings > Software Update > Turn off Auto Download over Wi-Fi. If the feature is not available, you will need to contact your service provider for additional assistance.

Most tips didn't work for people. Maybe worth contacting your network provider.
Tupacohac
Journeyman
Options
yeah i think so too,, tried that ,,tried everything tho i wa a thinking they'll say its to do with samsung i imagine.. but hey thanx very much 4 ur help...cheers..
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Also seems weird some have no problem downloading software over data, and others can't. So could well be down to network.
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note20-series/how-to-download-updates-without-wifi/td-p/5....
Tupacohac
Journeyman
Options
Samsung seems wierd id say lol.. it gives ya settings that you can't do... and the settings u can do,, seem to just revert back by themselves wenever it feels like it hehee
Tupacohac
Journeyman
Options
ooh woohoo i gotta badge thanx to Uuu ! nice one cheers lol
wetfybm
Explorer
Options
Justin Scott Parker ♥ our emails and wznz
0 Likes