Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung music.

(Topic created on: 27-04-2023 11:24 AM)
Brizzle1
First Poster
Options
Got an A41 and as of last week, when i play my music (playlists,albums etc ripped from cd) via Samsung music, the "Now playing" list on the car screen only shows the first four tracks whereas previously i could scroll down and view the whole album. Cleared cache, un paired phone, downloaded latest Samsung music App, updated latest verrsion, re booted phone a number of times! Really frustrating. Any ideas?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Change your player.
I usually use poweramp or jet audio, depending what I'm playing/watching.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Brizzle1  Does that  play list just not display the tracks or is  is there actually a problem accessing the other music. in case you could try another player.   Anyway I will point that  the music files Samsung Music supports are mp3, m4a, mp4, 3gp, 3ga, ogg, oga, aac, and flac.   Some alternatives such as  Poweramp and VLC Player will play other types.

Some information here https://www.samsung.com/Samsung Music Support 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Brizzle1
First Poster
Options
Hi. It plays all my music no problem. The issue is when i start to play the first track (or any track) it used to show all the album/playlist under "Now Playing" and i could scroll down to choose any track i wanted. Now it only lists the first four tracks. Incidentally, i tried the same scenario on another car and it still only listed the first four tracks when playing. It's been fine for two years and then the issue arose about two weeks ago. I suspect it was after the last Samsung update but not 100% certain. It really is annoying that you can play the music but can't see beyond the first four tracks what is actually listed.
0 Likes