Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buggy fingerprint scanner

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 10:31 PM)
xcilee92
Apprentice
Options
After 2 firmware updates the fingerprint scanner has become more barely responsive when unlocking my a22 5g. And camera shortcut within the same button known as the power button is also barely responsive when i want to call for the cam app asap. Also phone performance has gotten worse since the current firmware patch. Feels sluggish. Apps run heavier.
6 REPLIES 6
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I suggest that you delete the stored fingerprints, reboot the phone, and then add new fingerprints.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Not that Samsung is here.. Yet this is the very reason I am making bit of noise here about Samsung and their hardware /software

Coming from Apple, I feel like that I took a step back to stone age

IPhone can recognise my face dead at night without a drop of light, yet my S22 Ultra can't even recognise my finger after a shower

Even if I am wearing a mask, Apple watch can open the iPhone if I am wearing the watch.. Nothing like that here.. Mr Pro

Not that I need, yet Apple watch can get me to wash my hands every time I return home and it make sure I do 2 full minutes wash... Nothing like that with so called Galaxy 5 PRO

So in my case... I am back to stone age
0 Likes
xcilee92
Apprentice
Options
I get that trick. Seems like what your saying is the fw update has corrupted my registered fingerprint data cause it to be temperamental. Will definitely try you idea soon.
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Samsung are ***** . Charged my phone 4 times today .
Signal fades away
Camera is destroyed
Call qaulity is *****
Unlocks hit n miss

All this advice about do this and do that and do something else and do this and do that I didn't buy iPhone to double this nonsense why don't I have to do this on my £69 Chinese phone that's just updated with no problems at all the cameras improved the quality is improved but on Samsung everything goes downhill I've never wrote so many questions on a membersite it seems like I'm on here every few days asking why my phone doesn't work don't you people ever test this software before you send it out if you're not careful you're going to end up exactly the same way as Windows mobile they couldn't stop messing around with the phone's either
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Are you raising money for charity on the charging app
0 Likes
xcilee92
Apprentice
Options
Uh? What did i just start? I've always been an android user since Xperia s lt26i. I don't really care about apple. I just came here because this is my first, well... 2nd samsung after their failed Armani heap from 2009. Because sony has failed me as a consumer trust after the failure of ps, TV's, phones all suck and i wanted a new experience after using Xperia s, sp, t, z2, z5 premium, xz1 and 5ii. And the a22 5g was all i could afford at the time. Im just having minor hickups with samsung phones. Where is sony effs up everything. So far i love my a22 5g more than the 5ii. But I'll never touch anything apple ever. Unless its sweet and juicy. And I don't really use the Samsung software on this phone as im more familiar with googles default software and Microsoft. I just have performance issues with sams fw.
0 Likes