Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby missing on A52

(Topic created on: 06-03-2023 07:04 PM)
simon3030
First Poster
Options

My A52 does not have Bixby Routines showing as an option in Settings > Advanced Features - nor does it appear on Apps - only Bixby dictation, Bixby Vision and Bixby Voiec, none of which I use.

I wanted to use a Routine, having read about its usefulness, but it does not appear in the Quick Access pull down either.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks. All software shows as up to date.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
It may not be compatible with your model series. Try to see if you can download the app from the Galaxy Store as you may need to install it.
0 Likes
Egg1
Voyager
Options
To wake up Bixby for the first time on your A51, A71, or A52, simply hold down the Power key until the Bixby screen appears.
each model has different capabilities. Make sure to check out which Bixby features your phone has
It should.
https://youtu.be/u8qcHIVzF_M
0 Likes
Solution
danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hello,

after the One UI 5 update (Android 13), the Bixby Routines application got merged with Modes in a new application called as "Modes and Routines". You'll find it in Settings and then Modes and Routines (3rd option).

I hope this helps.

See you soon!

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

0 Likes
simon3030
First Poster
Options

Thanks, before your reply, I did actually find this on my phone,  and have set up a task successfully.  Thanks very much.

0 Likes