Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

At least 4 digits and 1 letter password to unlock my phone?

(Topic created on: 17-07-2022 11:39 AM)
Veritosser
Journeyman
Options
Just bought a new Samsung phone. I've set it up for facial recognition. First 2 days went without a problem, but it now asks for a code to enter that I've never set up consisting of 4 digits and 1 letter. I repeat, I have never set up this code and apparently I am not the only user with this issue, but so far I haven't read of any solutions. I've tried to unlock it remotely, but that failed as it apparently was set to 'off'. I've restarted the phone, which now has made it impossible to connect to WIFI. I miss my iPhone already. How to unlock this dreaded thing?
0 Likes
Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
Jacqui57
First Poster
Options

Hi Ventor, I have both finger and pin setup on my phone, when entering my pin it is stating that it is incorrect?

I have tried numerous things and now I'm close to my phone being completely locked out 😞

This phone is my work phone and therefore a factor reset is not acceptable to resolve.

What can be done here to help me please?

0 Likes
Veritosser
Journeyman
Options

Full reset is the only conclusion that I found unfortunately.

0 Likes
Kenyah
First Poster
Options

help I'm getting back into my other phone

0 Likes
Simvras
First Poster
Options

hello. I had disactivated my Galaxy and I use it for back up if ever I need a second phone. The problem is that I always used my fingerprint and I don't remember my 4 digit password. Now I can't open it and I can't close!!! What do I do?

0 Likes
Veritosser
Journeyman
Options

Oof, that's almost 2 years ago. The only thing I can think of at the moment is the use of backup codes, though I haven't the faintest idea anymore how I obtained these. Sorry.

0 Likes