Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all my apps are crashing

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 04:36 PM)
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
All my apps are crashing. All of them. I cant open any and I just need this to be fixed
142 REPLIES 142
Misbah123
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem 😕 all apps not working virus keep pops up.
0 Likes
Misbah123
First Poster
Options
My email not working too
0 Likes
chinnychamp
First Poster
Options
and mine but nothing works when i try and follow the instructions people leave
0 Likes
chinnychamp
First Poster
Options
mine are the same
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
The post was only made in the S21 Series forum because that was where there seemed to be some activity last night about the issue. The issue, and the fixes, are not device-specific, and should work on pretty much any device.

A small number of issues have been identified which prevent the fixes from working for a tiny number of users. None of the issues identified have made any of the problems worse, and trying the fixes is essentially risk-free.
Carolmc
Journeyman
Options
Think I've found the solution guys. Update both google chrome and android system webview via your settings tab, go to apps they should be in there, go to app details in store and update both of these apps then restart your phone. I've just done this and my apps seem to be working now. Let me know if this works for you?
0 Likes
Carolmc
Journeyman
Options
thanks, think I've found another solution and it seems its worked, my apps seem to be working now.
0 Likes
LaLaura
Student
Options
I had an update on my Samsung last night and now my apps will not work. Any ideas?
0 Likes
ADAM8362
Pioneer
Options
Hi LaLaura

Since the new update many android users have had issues where the apps start to crash.

One solution that should work is
Opening the play store and searching for WEBVIEW it is something that is preinstalled into the phones. once you have found it update the app this should stop the issue from happening.

also here is the link to the app on the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&hl=en_AU&gl=US
LaLaura
Student
Options
thank you🙏🙏🙏💐
0 Likes