Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

all my apps are crashing

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 11:29 AM)
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
All my apps are crashing. All of them. I cant open any and I just need this to be fixed
142 REPLIES 142
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
Besho
Apprentice
Options
try

Screenshot_20210323-111836_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
The webview app is disable for some users. As detailed in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/temporary-fix-for-app-crashing-issue/td-p/3117..., these users need to apply the same fix for chrome
0 Likes
Besho
Apprentice
Options
continue

Screenshot_20210323-111814_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210323-111855_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
junebug
First Poster
Options
my s20fe is doing this. haven't had an update since 14th March but only started doing it today. I've tried doing the above but I can't find anything call android Web view . HELP!!! it's driving me nuts
0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi all!

I've merged a few of the threads covering this one.

Advice we've received:

"Samsung is aware of this phenomenon which may appear on Galaxy devices due to Google Webview issue and this problem was already resolved with the latest app updates of Android System Webview and Chrome, 89.0.4389.105 version."

To update Android System Webview

Settings >Apps > Search Webview > Tab Android System Webview > App details in store > Update.

To update Google Chrome

Settings > Apps > Chrome > App details in store > Update

Please note that If the Update menu is not available, please tap the Enable button to activate app update.

Keliow
First Poster
Options
All my Apps/ email account has stopped working! Is this something anyone else is experiencing or is it just  my phone?