Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About o2

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 09:38 PM)
katty59
Explorer
Options
Recently I ordered  Samsung galaxy S 22 with 5G .They said I had 14 days to make up my mind or send it back .I ended up sending it back to the address shown on bag .I have tried contacting  then several times and even went to my local o2 shop to find out have they received it or not can't get any sense out of them so when my contract is up with my samsung galaxy A51 I'm going back with tesco network and insurance cos they much much more obliging and helpful .I'm so disappointed  with o2 service .
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@katty59: Sorry to hear of your experience with O2. Did you reach out to inform them that you intended on returning the phone prior to sending it back, as they may have a returns process that needed to be followed. Did you use returns packaging provided by O2? I'd recommend reaching out to them to clear this up if you're still inside the 14 day cool off period, just to make sure that everything is in order, as you may end up incurring a charge if they don't have a record of the returned device. 

0 Likes
katty59
Explorer
Options
No I didn't phone them before sending it back in their bag and postal address on it .
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@katty59: I'm not familiar with O2's returns process, but I definitely recommend reaching out to them to let them know that you have returned your phone, as I assume they will need a record of this. 

0 Likes
katty59
Explorer
Options
Yes I've been to their shop and spoke to the assistant but he wasn't very helpful
0 Likes