Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 microphone issue

(Topic created on: 19-06-2020 03:32 PM)
Dogba
Explorer
Options

Hey all, 

To cut it short, the mic spontaneously disconnect or give dizzz sound and I have to restart it to refunction.

What is the problem here?!

Go to solution
53 REPLIES 53
Dogba
Explorer
Options

No problems till now, so I say you probably should get it done

0 Likes
Davide96_
Pioneer
Options

I have the same problem, the telephone went to the assistance one month ago, but nothing has changed, I tried to reset everything factory/wipe but nothing. I've tried to uninstall all the applications except WhatsApp but I have the same problem.

Help what can I do?

0 Likes
rip2
First Poster
Options

hi  did factory reset fix it?

0 Likes
Dogba
Explorer
Options

Hey..

Yes it did

0 Likes
chaimaWadi
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same problem with my samsung a71. Everytime, I receive or make a call, I have to restart my phone. This problem happens since I did the last update.  What should I do please ?

0 Likes
Dogba
Explorer
Options

Hey, 

Next time this happens, you should do what the first comment have said, if you can't hear your voice then I think you should do factory reset like me. 

I hope it go well for you 

0 Likes
whoisarsh
First Poster
Options

I'm also facing same issue and i believe it's a software issue because it happens only sometimes. Request samsung to kindly look into it and resolve the issue at the earliest.

0 Likes
xavier757
Student
Options
Yeah me too i thought there was something wrong with my phone ot happens sometimes and i have to restart my phone as well for it to start working again.
0 Likes
Dogba
Explorer
Options

Since I factory reset the phone when I posted the problem,  it works fine till now, so I think you should consider doing it 

0 Likes
Fayem
First Poster
Options

hey guys. The same thing has happened to me. It started 3 months ago, I did factory reset and worked fine until now that I have the same problem AGAIN. 

what is going on? why is that happening?