Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A54 no date on home screen

(Topic created on: 03-10-2023 06:52 PM)
Mary551
Pioneer
Options
I've had this new A54 a couple of weeks and amongst other things, have noticed there is no date on the Home screen. 
Is there any way to add the date? Note, I do not want a clock and date on there as I see you can do this using the widgets where there are a few design options.
But I already have the time displayed on the top left of the screen, so only want the date. 
It seems very strange that Samsung have removed this.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Without a widget, I don't think you can.
0 Likes
Mary551
Pioneer
Options
Badger, thanks. So you leave yours without a date, or have you added a clock and date from widgets?
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I use the Samsung weather and clock widget that shows the time, date and weather for the day.
0 Likes
Mary551
Pioneer
Options
Thanks Badger. I already have weather and time pre-fixed on there. Just want the date. Very strange not to have it as previous phones have.
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Mine does show the date as wellScreenshot_20231004_131837_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
The date is there its just beneath the time, to see it just quickly pull down the notification bar slightly and you see the day and date. I think it's probably because the screen isn't wide enough to show it all the time with the other notifications. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Mary551
Pioneer
Options
Hello, Paul. Yes I see it when notifications pulled down. Thanks for that. Just shame it's not visible all the time. My A50 last phone, same screen size showed date clearly.