Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A54 moisture detected

(Topic created on: 02-11-2023 07:07 AM)
lozee
Apprentice
Options
Hi everyone, since the latest update I have had the notification moisture detected on my phone. Its not been near any water or moisture or dust whatsoever. It last a couple of hours and then the notification disappears however come the morning again the notification is back. I can't charge my phone through wireless cos the a54 doesn't have. Any other suggestions or can I take the latest update off. Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
AaronAJ
Options

Hi @lozee 

Have you tried charging your phone with another Samsung charger? If so and the issue still happens, please clear the data of the 'USBSettings' app (or similar). To clear an app's data, please do the following:

From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps > Settings > Apps > Select the sort by icon next to 'Your apps' > Select the switch next to 'Show system apps' and select OK > Select the app you'd like to clear > Storage > Clear data.

0 Likes
lozee
Apprentice
Options
Yes this has worked, my phone has been fine for the last 2 days after doing this although it's still really slow at charging.
0 Likes
lozee
Apprentice
Options
Well the water drop icon is back with avengeance won't go. Any other ideas
0 Likes
Domesticated
Apprentice
Options
https://youtu.be/lf3U3olvTwQ
Check this post on YouTube. Might help
0 Likes
FlashX
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue ,  it's been a month my phone is not working properly,   I can't charge it bcs it says moisture detected (but my phone is completely dried and cleaned like it is new)  I have tried everything  every single day  but still even when it doesn't show it and I am charging it immediately after I remove the charger  the moisture detected notification  shows up again  and it  doesn't go away up to 24 hours  no matter what I do , I think this A54 series is just defective on some devices  and I really love A series but I won't buy anymore bcs of this. So,  thanks Samsung you just lost a  loyal member

0 Likes