Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A54 free earbuds

(Topic created on: 29-03-2023 04:05 PM)
Jarecki24
First Poster
Options
Just upgraded to a Sumsung A54 online on Virgin Media. Is there any way to claim free ear buds?

Cheers 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Jarecki24 ,

I cannot find any promotion available for this phone model. Have the provider advised you that they are eligible for this? 

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
You will need to speak to your carrier to see if they offer them as part of your upgrade, the free ear bud promo is available till 25th April at Samsung.com and other retailers like Argos, John Lewis, Amazon.co.uk etc in the UK.
0 Likes
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
It's normally added to the basket automatically hen making a purchase online. Not sure about virgin . Only saw it on samsung online
0 Likes
actiontaz
First Poster
Options
I have just upgraded to a54 5g on o2 how do I claim my free ear buds
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @actiontaz !

I've surfed the net and found the following on the O2 site: 

"Buy a Samsung Galaxy A54 or Samsung Galaxy A34 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 (“Gift”) Gift value worth £139. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy A54 or Samsung Galaxy A34 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £139 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms."

Sabata91
First Poster
Options

Hi

I just bought Galaxy A54 5G, how do I apply for free earbuds?

0 Likes