Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A53 laggy after unlock with Touch ID

(Topic created on: 07-02-2023 01:33 PM)
Meekay
Apprentice
Options

I got an A53 literally 2 days ago but I am starting to realize a weird glitch in which after I unlock my phone, it's  laggy for maybe 5 seconds. It's not the Hz as I checked using the show refresh rate in the developer options. Does anyone know how to fix this? Although the issue is kinda small it's really annoying me as the phone is literally brand new and it's already starting to lag. 

EDIT: This problem only seems to appear when I am using touch id to unlock my phone. i have not tested it with pattern unlock, face unlock, or an unlock requiring no form of security.

Galaxy A53 5G 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
dagia098
Explorer
Options
My a53 is the same don't know why only for about 5 seconds it's laggy then it is normal
0 Likes
Aurco25
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. But suddenly I realize it only happens when the Extra Dim feature turned on. If you tured off the extra dim feature lock screen works perfectly. 

ZOoMx
First Poster
Options

This was it for me thank you.

0 Likes
Soob
Student
Options

Looks like Samsung isn't serious about resolving this issue. After after a year of A53 launch, touch iD lag issue hasn't been resolved. Worst thing about this phone followed by laggy exynos processor 

0 Likes
Arash Katebi
First Poster
Options

Just turned off "Extra Dim" and the problem is resolved .

Reported that to Samsung too hope they fix it in their One UI updates

MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Do you have same problem?

0 Likes
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Reinstall your phone's one UI or update it to one UI 6.0

0 Likes