Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52s front camera tone

(Topic created on: 19-09-2021 01:09 AM)
Jimmysambuca
Journeyman
Options
Just bought this A52s very happy if wasn't for the front camera shade, I had Samsung S9 until few days ago and I use to take much better pictures. I'm not entirely sure if is a phone problem or if I have to change settings, but pictures shade is super cold and my skin looks kind of grey green..anyone can help. I need to understand if this is normal,in that case I'm changing phone. Thank you 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AshuRaghav
Student
Options

I have the same problem

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue 😃. To do this, just search how to wipe cache partition A52 and you should find what you are looking for 😉. Hope this helps! 😁
Darren22
Voyager
Options
I have same phone and don't have that problem maybe have a fiddle with the settings also did you know you can claim free ear buds live with this phone.
Jimmysambuca
Journeyman
Options
Thank you guys I'll try this later and see if it works. I have claimed the ear buds too and I love the phone, hope I can sort this problem out. Thanks 😊
Jimmysambuca
Journeyman
Options
cache partition did not solve the problem, still not sure if is the phone standard shade to be so cold or my phone having issues, but I don't like it. Always had Samsung phone and love the way they take warm pics, this is totally cold sharp lacking of emotion.. so disappointed 😞
0 Likes
Jimmysambuca
Journeyman
Options
Finally sending the phone back 😞, a colleague had the same issue with Samsung 20 and she had changed. I'll do the same.
0 Likes
Solution
AshuRaghav
Student
Options

I have the same problem

Jimmysambuca
Journeyman
Options
They gave me another phone..a bit better but not quite good. Also cannot apply filter on the front camera. I see filter from the preview, once snapped is not the same pic. Cannot focus on selfie by tapping the screen..a disaster this A52s
0 Likes
Jimmysambuca
Journeyman
Options
so I'm glad I'm not the only one..
0 Likes
worgy
First Poster
Options
It just keeps saying camera failed on my new A52s 😔
0 Likes