Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a52s boot operator logo

(Topic created on: 28-06-2022 10:19 PM)
hsl19
Explorer
Options

i've buy a unlocked phone but someone on initial config it asks for operator animations and now i have 02 logo other than english but i dont want any logo,

how can i take it ?

Also the Screen on time (SOT) chages the hours minutes if i have choose the option to just charge till 85% why it changes the SOT time thats non sense.

i want to activate hepatic feedback when i activate unactivate option blue ticks is that possible on this device?

Camara app does some king on animation when change .5 to 1x that i never see on other devices...

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Typically if a phone has been originally supplied by a network it can have their splashscreens on @hsl19 

The original owner may have had the phone unlocked to all Network's however the original software imposed by the original network will be on the phone which you can't remove vua the phone's settings.

If a phone has haptic feedback then there is invariably a toggle to activate or deactivate it. Is that what you mean ?

Screen On Times can fluctuate.

In regards to the camera visuals your seeing can you screenshot what your seeing and add it into your thread here ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
hsl19
Explorer
Options

When i set up the phone i remeber to see animation operator logo with a list and pre selected one
maybe i have to reset the phone to get there again. 

The phone is new and sealed and operator free.

0 Likes
hsl19
Explorer
Options

I've contacted samsung and they said that the phone is unlocked and maybe the company buy it on internacional operator in this case Czech Republic O2. i can select to not install their apps but not operator settings, its not possible to untick.S1.png

S2.png

0 Likes
Vsil
Helping Hand
Options

Hi, I'm from Czech Republic. I have on my S22 same logo from my operator is not possible to remove without CSC change. My S22 has blocked software update on O2.

0 Likes