Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52s 5G pairs but does not connect through Bluetooth on Windows 10

(Topic created on: 30-01-2022 01:56 PM)
Slackbladder
Student
Options

The phone and PC pair through Bluetooth, but when I try to connect, I get the message 'Couldn't connect'. I have done the following:
1. Turned Bluetooth off and on on both the PC and phone.
2. Removed the Bluetooth device names on both the PC and phone to try a new pairing.
3. Removed all PC Bluetooth devices and let them be reinstalled.
4. Reset all network connections on the phone.
5. Updated to the latest version of Android (One UI version 4.0; Android version 12).
6. Cleared the Bluetooth cache and data on the phone.
7. Restarted the phone and PC several times.

The phone and PC happily connect to other Bluetooth devices, even the same devices. They just don't connect to each other.

Any help appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try removing all listed
In bluetooth
And then try connecting
Windows and phone
Make sure in range of Windows Bluetooth
And phone near for you to accept
The Connection
0 Likes
Slackbladder
Student
Options

Did all that. When you reset all network connections and clear Bluetooth cache and data, all Bluetooth connections are removed, and you start from scratch. However, it made no difference.
The phone sees the PC (and vice versa), and a proper pairing is made with the codes displayed on each device, so there is some communication going on. However, it stubbornly refused to connect.

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
If on windows
The yourphone app
Have checked troubleshooting link on the windows yourphone
0 Likes
LadyGreenleaf
First Poster
Options

I'm having exactly the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy A52s. Cannot connect to laptop or PC bluetooth running Windows 10 although it said "paired". Tried all the above mentioned methods and all other methods I managed to find on the internet. My other bluetooth devices connected fine to laptop/PC and phone. Only the phone and laptop/PC are not connecting. My Windows 10 and phone all with latest updates. The only thing I haven't tried yet is reformat my laptop/PC or hard reset my phone. I don't think it's worth it just to connect to bluetooth.

Any help is much appreciated. I think this issue happened after one of the Windows 10 updates.

0 Likes