Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure folder

(Topic created on: 29-01-2022 12:49 PM)
starr85
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know how to create a secure folder for photos please? 
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
EliteGalaxy
Journeyman
Options
Swipe down twice to the quick panel, then click the 3 dots in the top right and click 'edit buttons' then once you find 'secure folder' swipe it down to your desired place on the quick panel, then activate it, it should appear in your apps once you swipe up to see all apps, once you click it and set it up, click the 3 dots in the top right of the secure folder, and click 'add files' then choose images, then you may freely add your desired photos.
0 Likes
starr85
Journeyman
Options
Sorry don't mean to sound dumb but what quick panel? This is a new phone so not sure where or what everything is on on the phone. Thank you.
0 Likes
EliteGalaxy
Journeyman
Options
So, if you swipe down the way twice, the little icons are essentially what the quick panel is, if you swipe down from the battery icon for example
starr85
Journeyman
Options
I can't seem to do that on my phone. I'm not sure it is I'm suppose to be doing. Sorry.
0 Likes
EliteGalaxy
Journeyman
Options
What device do you have may I ask?
starr85
Journeyman
Options
Sure it's a A22
0 Likes
EliteGalaxy
Journeyman
Options
Right, so I checked, and since you don't have it set up you may need to find it in settings, so if you go to settings > Biometrics and security > Secure folder. It should work, if you cannot find it let me know!
starr85
Journeyman
Options
No I can't find it
0 Likes
EliteGalaxy
Journeyman
Options
This isn't my video but it should work: https://youtu.be/T47Az9nVYg0