Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 UK update

(Topic created on: 23-03-2023 12:18 PM)
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Well whoopee-do. One UI 5.1 available to download. As my username suggests I have no idea what is new !
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Blind_Marv  One Ui 5.1 mainly involves enhancements to Camera/Gallery,Multitasking,Modes/Routines and more powerful searches. However features will vary by model.

Changelog detailed here https://www.sammyfans.com/2023/02/15/samsung-one-ui-5-1-changelog/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It should give you an overview when the update option appears on your phone.

And again when you first accept the download.

I appreciate your circumstances.

Do you have apps or software that can read out what's been shown on your screen or maybe another person in your family or circle of friends can read through it to you.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Yes, I have text to speech software. Also when my helper next comes she will go through it with me. However thank you for your very kind offer.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hopefully one Ui 5.1 works out for you. Your helper will be able to assist. A few of us can help with any queries should they arise. Take care

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.