Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G Muffled, Interupted Sound at the other end while on a call

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 06:19 PM)
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I have recently bought a Galaxy A52 5G Smartphone and have been told by people that they cannot hear me very well especially while on a video call (Zoom, Whatsapp, etc). My voice sounds muffled, underwatter, like in a barrell and crackly, interrupted... 

Anyone has experience the same, and if the a hardware software solution?

78 REPLIES 78
K44L
Explorer
Options
i had the same issue.. i returned the phone and getting a replacement. i was having the same issues while using whats app.. seams like its a hardware issue
0 Likes
Liswt
Apprentice
Options
I have the same issue too,I don't think it's on voice calls just on WhatsApp
0 Likes
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

I have spoken to Samsung tech support, they did the usual trouble shooting but the problem is still their, wonder if they are planning to find the bug. I hear that it the same issue persisted with Galaxy S9, and never got resolved. On this basis we might be in trouble , and nowadays video calling is more important than voice.....

Liswt
Apprentice
Options
Oh blooming typical, I really like this phone too !
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

Does the new phone perform well?

0 Likes
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

I know, its crazy. I have an old Redmi Note 7 and performs better on Video call than this

Liswt
Apprentice
Options
So annoying,let's hope they can find a fix....be nice if they could do it via an update
K44L
Explorer
Options
still waiting for it to be dispatched. if it still occurs then il be returning it for a refund. good phone but need whats app to work otherwise not for me!
KidN0thingBoy
First Poster
Options

Same here, phone calls are bad on this device.

I got this as an upgrade to my s6 but if it can't even make a basic phonecall without sounding like a car engine in my ears then what is the point.