30-09-2023 12:25 PM in
Hey there! I have Galaxy A51. Updated. The very last update caused a big problem. The phone freezes, For a second, multiple times especially when i'm using an app, like youtube, a small or a big game, samsung's apps like music player. This happens a lot. It's frustrating. Any one the same issue?
30-09-2023 02:58 PM in
@MijiD Advisable to clear the cache partition after updates ad can help with freezes/lags. If by any chance not familiar follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. May need to Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Can also Repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .