Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 23-07-2020 09:58 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
Pablogonz
First Poster
Options

Tengo el mismo problema, se corta el audio bluetooch, ya probé  todo solucion please

0 Likes
matinfikrii
First Poster
Options

hi umm can i ask where u update your software at??

Andrewkuk
Journeyman
Options
Samsung is not interested in this problem and they are not going to solve it.
0 Likes
Andrewkuk
Journeyman
Options

The only way to solve this problem is to sell this unit and never buy Samsung phones again.

0 Likes
Andrewkuk
Journeyman
Options

Updates won't help it's just a poor quality phone.

0 Likes
Bardramski
First Poster
Options

i still have same problem till now with last update 

0 Likes
Woodypw
Student
Options

I found taking the case off fixed it. A stupid problem to have in 2020.

Hooda
First Poster
Options

My A51 Bluetooth Disconnects itsself from the paired devices and also behaves as i m going far from bluetooth range,the sound cuts and skips the lyrics.

Although the devices i use are also of Samsung...i have samung level U Headphone...and Samsung Soundbar k350.

I m a Music person...Do something Samsung ASAP.

I can't compromise on my music Experience....

And Reply me what you have done to Solve this issue yet,because i have seen so many comments everywhere about this and all of them have almost same Bluetooth issue.

Even my Older Motorola phone Used to play music on my Samsung soundbar for hours and hours and hours and i never faced any issue

0 Likes
AbaloneA51
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my Airpods 2 and Now SAMSUNG doesn't solve it, SAMSUNG please quickly solve problems before customers fled to use iPhone

0 Likes
Corbius
First Poster
Options

Come on Samsung, at least acknowledge there is a problem and say you will fix it. I bought this phone in good faith, after many years of being with other brands and I have an issue with your A51 which is double the price I would have paid for another phone with similar specs. How will win customers back if that's how you let them experience this flaw indefinitely? 

0 Likes