Support

Open search

A51 Bluetooth issues

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

389 REPLIES 389
Highlighted

In the german samsung community a moderator from samsung wrote that they can reproduce the issue and that they are working on a fix.

But they can't say when it will be available.

Highlighted
A51 will get quater yearly updates.

I think they maybe will release the fix in summer 2020.
Highlighted

in case, they can fix it until that...

Highlighted

UK customer here with the same Bluetooth issues as everyone else. Have the faulty ASL6  build. Samsung we need a fix!

Highlighted

Also UK customer. After years of trying to decide whether to upgrade my old Samsung I finally decided a week ago to get the galaxy a51 and have been having this issue. I thought it was the headphones which are less than 9 months old but thought I'd look into it more before buying new ones. I'm really disappointed I wasted money on a new phone that I primarily use with my Bluetooth headphones, but hey at least I didn't waste more money on new ones! 

Highlighted

The latest update should resolve the issue.

Highlighted
The question is WHEN?
Highlighted
Observer

I m using a51 but having bluetooth issue. Same as mentioned by others.......

Highlighted
Observer

Hi, I am having problems with the bluetooth on my A51 , it keeps cutting out for a split second on a regular basis.

Any ideas please?

Highlighted
Observer
I Yousef, I've read your solution on the issue of stuttering bluetooth. Please could you tell me how I would be able to obtain the update and install it .cheers