Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A50 videos in fast foward, no sound mode.

(Topic created on: 28-12-2021 11:02 PM)
LF93
Journeyman
Options

Since my last update my A50 is playing videos in fast forward mode. The sound will not play either. No sound for alarm, music or videos either. I've reset the phone several times, that helped at first. I removed the SD and sim card, that helped once too. Nothing since despite factory restting the phone. First I had a mic issue which needs repairing and now this, help!!!

56 REPLIES 56
jithujohn
Apprentice
Options
Since my last update my A50 is playing videos in fast forward mode. The sound will not play either. No sound for alarm, music or videos either. I've reset the phone several times, that helped at first. I removed the SD and sim card, that helped once too. Nothing since despite factory restting the phone. First I had a mic issue which needs repairing and now this, help!!!
0 Likes
Vishvajit
First Poster
Options

Also I have the same problem with my phone from last 5 days... please help me out to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Spiceup22
First Poster
Options

I have same problem with my A50. This all because of LED replacement. Hope u guys change  the LED screen.

0 Likes
schiripal
First Poster
Options

Tried that. Doesn't work. Technician advised replaceing motherboard whereas this clearly is a software bug...

0 Likes
schiripal
First Poster
Options

Problem returns. Not a permanent fix.

0 Likes
Neba91
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue with A51 right after update of my system.

This is shocking. How can Samsung allow something like this? And no fix? Wow. 

0 Likes
Neba91
First Poster
Options

I though I fixed it for a moment, but of course I didn't.

0 Likes
Kannan C
First Poster
Options

Same problem with my Samsung A50. Samsung service center people said its OS issue and charged money, after 2 days issue re-occured, they cleaned and charged money. Now they were saying i need to replace the motherboard. Dont know why they like to change my motherboard for software issue. Seems like samsung throw bad updates to non- warranty models and forcing customers to buy new ones.

0 Likes
Neba91
First Poster
Options

I wrote my experience above, this happened to me on 14th of October. I did a master reset and haven't had any problems since to this day, December 11th. Everything is working well. However, I am postponing my system update for about two weeks now - I always think it will make the same problem, and I never have time for a new potential master reset.

But the main thing is - after master reset phone is working ok for month and a half, almost two, so far.

0 Likes
Moulham sh
Student
Options

Hallo i had the same issue and  i contacted Samsung. They told me to  do soft reset and i did it and its worked. 
I hope it is not too late for you. 

Soft reser: hold the power Button and the low volumen Button until your phone restart automatically. 

0 Likes