Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A50 audio/microphone issues

(Topic created on: 16-06-2020 01:20 PM)
LF93
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Since I've updated my phone I've been having problems with my microphone. When I make calls the person on the other end can't hear me. Same issue with video recordings- no sound being recorded. If I reset my phone or restart it 3-5 times the microphone returns to working order for about 2-3 phone calls but then stops again. I've factory reset my phone twice and then when I brought it back to the Vodafone shop I bought it was told to update it again. Which I did. This hasn't helped and I don't know what to do next! HELP!

44 REPLIES 44
Lakhiwe_Bell
First Poster
Options

I have the same problems with A50 after the android 10 update but whenever I use my earphones or headphones they dont work they make sound a tv makes when theres no signal and they work perfectly on my sisters A30s

0 Likes
DeividasB
First Poster
Options

I don't know what happened, because yesterday i unpluged my wired headset and when i tried to plug it back on the sound was very distorted and muffled. Same happened to my microphone no one could hear me. I tried restartind device, downloaded update and nothing. Cleaning the ports didn't helped either. It sound terrible and I don't know what to do I need help (Galaxy A50)

0 Likes
Rohit3
First Poster
Options

I've also the same problem with my phone. Even my charging port has an issue where it doesn't start charging if the phone is switched on. However, when I either switch off or restart, it'll start charging. All happened with a software update. Please tell me what to do?

0 Likes
Sandeep16
Apprentice
Options

This is all because of new update wait for the new android update which will be available this month, and if it is still not fixed than it is the worst phone in my life I have ever used

Worst part is that service centers are not even trying to understand!

Sandeep16
Apprentice
Options

This is all because of new update wait for the new android update which will be available this month, and if it is still not fixed than it is the worst phone in my life I have ever used.

0 Likes
SamsucksSUXS
First Poster
Options
Same thing I replaced in mine! Buy a charging port flex cable it's a board will fix it all for $10
0 Likes
Andrew37
First Poster
Options

I updated yesterday and exact same thing has happened to mine 

0 Likes
Abubaig
First Poster
Options

Full problem by mic

Kishankumar
First Poster
Options

I'm facing problems since last month my mic and both speakers are not working i try to reset my headset and number of time i restart my phone but no fix then i giv my mobile to service centre then what they say we repair mobile and after next day of taking my mobile from services centre same problems i m facing i told them its itt working mic and speakers recently i visited with my mobile 4 time with services centre and now my mobile is there for 15 days they say we fix this but they can't so plz help me sir . Wtf i m using Samsung about 8 years i have change number of mobile but i never get this types of isse ever never but a50 i m not satisfied with that.

0 Likes
BHAVESH
First Poster
Options

@LF93 wrote:

Hi,

Since I've updated my phone I've been having problems with my microphone. When I make calls the person on the other end can't hear me. Same issue with video recordings- no sound being recorded. If I reset my phone or restart it 3-5 times the microphone returns to working order for about 2-3 phone calls but then stops again. I've factory reset my phone twice and then when I brought it back to the Vodafone shop I bought it was told to update it again. Which I did. This hasn't helped and I don't know what to do next! HELP!

0 Likes