Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A41 answering calls problem

(Topic created on: 09-04-2022 04:22 PM)
jeffevs
Explorer
Options
Galaxy A41 on incoming call cannot answer it on the green answer symbol even though the symbol is showing an incoming call and when I press it the screen is showing a reaction on the symbol. Have tried restarting the phone with no joy but I have set it to answer on the up volume button and that works. Thanks for any help,  Jeff. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If your tapping on the green answer button then you may need to hold down on the green answer button and slide to the right [ I think ] @jeffevs 

https://deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk/samsung/galaxy-a41-android-10-0/calls-and-contacts/answer-a-call... 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

jeffevs
Explorer
Options
Thanks for the speedy answer. That was definitely the case with my Samsung A3 and the symbols indicated which way to slide. I did have a problem on A3 that the green answer button finished the call and the button would answer it! This was caused by a 3rd party home screen that I had downloaded.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@jeffevs  Method as @BandOfBrothers described, to answer call need to hold down and slide to right.

There should  also be an option in accessibility- interaction and Dexterity to answer calls by pressing volume up and end calls by pressing side key.  However it is not selected by Default so would need to turned on  in settings  if desired.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

jeffevs
Explorer
Options
Thanks James, I did try that method as my A3 Samsung was the same. Now using the volume up button to answer.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@jeffevs oh right, whatever suits you best.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
jeffevs
Explorer
Options
thanks James
0 Likes