Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A32 Front Camera Settings

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 10:50 PM)
Mark_UK1
Student
Options

Hi, I have just received a new A32. No problems setting it up but I am disappointed with the image quality and colours using the front camera. Skin tones are bland and washed out. The colors seem wrong and there is a lot of noise in the images. I know the front camera is not the best one but comparing with a previous A6 the images from that older camera were better looking, the colours are much more lifelike. I have cleaned the lens area.

I am not sure if this is a fault with my device or a settings issue. I have tested taking shots with the front and back cameras. I have sent the images to a PC and while the rear cameras images are OK the front camera images have very poor colour reproduction. The white balance is wrong and possibly other settings. 

I have tried resetting to the default camera settings and also with the filter options available. This does not help. I have also checked for software updates which apparently three are none. 

Is this possibly a fault with the device, Is there some other setting to try to fix it or is the A32 front camera just not good? Please advise.

Many thanks

Mark

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Mark_UK1
Student
Options

Sorry i thought I was posting the the appropriate A series forum. I can't delete it now it appears, if someone can move it please do so. Or I can post again.

0 Likes