Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A32 5G

(Topic created on: 01-09-2023 01:53 PM)
Members_LMwhBp4
First Poster
Options

Hi, hope someone can help me.

My mobile will not send text messages which incur an addition charge. Normal texts are fine. I have a bolt on with my provider which allows a credit facility. There are no blocked numbers, but i am still getting "Couldn't send message". What am i missing?

Thank you in advance.

John

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_LMwhBp4: Please try heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Special access > Use premium text message services, and toggle on the Messages app, if applicable. If the Messages app is not available for selection here, then please speak with your network provider to see if there are any restrictions on your account. 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
You need to speak with your network provider if you want to send them with a extra charge.
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_LMwhBp4: Please try heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Special access > Use premium text message services, and toggle on the Messages app, if applicable. If the Messages app is not available for selection here, then please speak with your network provider to see if there are any restrictions on your account. 

PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
You probably need to log in to your account with your mobile provider and check your settings as there are usually settings that enable/disable chargeable or premium services. Also check the prices as out of allowance fees can be very expensive. Hope this helps
0 Likes