Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A20s Touch Sensitivity Isn't the Best

(Topic created on: 26-04-2020 09:47 PM)
RoyalKG2309
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

I find the touch sensitivity on my A20s to be not so impressive. When scrolling, I'm having to apply pressure to the screen to get something going. 

That said, can someone share ways of increasing the sensitivity? 

Any information would be appreciated, Thanks!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Do you have a screen protector applied @RoyalKG2309  ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@RoyalKG2309: If you go to Settings > Display > Touch Sensitivity, and toggle this option on, this will increase the touch sensitivity of the screen for use with screen protectors (if applicable), or just in general. You can also try Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and Dexterity > Touch Settings > Tap Duration, to set how long and interaction must be held to be recognised as a tap. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
juandomingo
First Poster
Options

@BandOfBrothers

Does a screen protector increase/decrease the screen's sensitivity? I have one on mine and I find it really sensitive. Even with the Display > Accidental Touch Protection on.

0 Likes
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

It normally will decrease the sensitivity. You might have enabled touch sensitivity in settings>display this will make your touch screen more sensitive.Screenshot_20200712-222511_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@juandomingo 

I have the increased sensitivity setting toggled On and I find the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector I use does not decrease touch sensitivity. It adheres all over the display.

Although the glass screen protectors with the adhesive only around the edges can decrease sensitivity as there is a gap between the Protector and screen.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
cfer_cl
First Poster
Options

I have A20s with stock Android 11 without Touch sensitivity option, Is there anybody with this option available?

Thank You.

0 Likes