Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A12 callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 07:21 PM)
HELPSomeonePLEASE
Apprentice
Options

A12 callers can't hear me.  Brand new phone.  Replaced a month later with same phone.  EE and Samsung contacted did all the tests and factory restart.  Still happening.   HELP PLEASE

8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@HELPSomeonePLEASE: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Is this happening with all contacts, or just certain ones? Does the issue affect incoming calls or outbound calls, or both? Do you have a case or cover connected to the phone, and if so have you tried removing it temporarily to see if this helps? Furthermore, if you have connected a Bluetooth headset, please head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, and forget the connection to ensure that this isn't a contributing factor. I'd also recommend pressing the Volume Up button on the side of the phone next time the issue occurs to ensure that the call volume is at a suitable level. 

If the issue persists, open the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Mic, and follow the on screen instructions. Does this return any errors? 

0 Likes
HELPSomeonePLEASE
Apprentice
Options
Happening with all calls. Volume is at highest. Done the mic check. I've completed factory reset. No case on. I've spoken with EE and Samsung few weeks ago. I've looked through Samsung members chats and this problem seems to be happening with a lot of people. I need my phone to be working all the time. I've recently lost my mum and I'm having to deal with alot of phone calls to sort stuff out. Callers can't hear me This is absolutely ridiculous now. Seriously thinking of changing provider and move away from Samsung if not sorted ASAP
char1001
Journeyman
Options
Having exactly same problem. Just got brand new a12. Never had a Samsung before and I'm not impressed. Phoned helpline twice. Done everything they said. This is going back to the store for a full refund unless someone can tell me how we solve it.
0 Likes
Katrinajc
First Poster
Options
Hello My A12 today has stopped incoming callers from hearing me. The microphone is clear & the volume is on max. Please advise. Katrina
0 Likes
CON808
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem-I can't hear people when they call and I feel like I am yelling.  Tried evey trick on youtube and other sites.  How do I increase the volume!!!

0 Likes
Minhaj Jahufer
First Poster
Options

My A12 has the same issue. If I call someone, they cannot hear me and they keep hearing "beeps" as if I am dialling some buttons continuously. I tried turning off Wifi mobile data hotspot and tried every trick still the issue persists. I tried on a headset and still, it's the same, I used another headset still the same. I tried the sim on another phone and Hooola it was perfect. Please help me fix this anyone. 

0 Likes
Sonia56
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, also my partner with hearing caller, particularly business callers.

This phone should be on a call back or system replacement.  there are over 200 complaints regarding this same issue.   Here are two more.    I am working with my partner today, in his office.  He was a business call, and the caller could not hear him.  The exact thing has been happening to me since January 2022.   Three the contract of the Sim Cards, have checked and monitored my call and return to me with the issue belonging to the phone.   Yet Samsung is aware of this problem and have not called back the phone.

What can we do to resolve this issue?  Please advise

0 Likes
Janblues
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue - people can't hear me when I make a call or take calls.
Has anyone's issue been resolved?
0 Likes