Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A10 cracked screen

(Topic created on: 22-04-2022 01:15 PM)
ham25
Student
Options
I have recently dropped my phone on concrete but I CANNOT AFFORD £84 FOR A 3 YR OLD PHONE!!!!!!!
5 REPLIES 5
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
Get a upgrade or a new one tbh mate
0 Likes
ham25
Student
Options
I can't afford a new 1
0 Likes
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
How much is a screen repair for your phone it shouldn't be too much is it ?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ham25: I'm sorry to hear that you have damaged the screen of your Galaxy A10. Did you reach out to an authorised Samsung Experience Store or Support Centre in your region to obtain the above quotation for the repair? Our standard warranty covers software and hardware defects, but not instances of physical/liquid damage, therefore if the quote was issued by an authorised engineer, then it won't be possible to provide an alternative resolution. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some Highstreet stores purchase / accept as Trade In some damaged phone's which you could then use to purchase a new phone or look to family , friends or colleagues to see if they have a back up phone they don't use @ham25 

Shops such as CEX , TradeMeIn, Game and Cash Converters sell second hand phones too.

Unfortunately Repair costs for some phone's can outweigh the actual current value of the phone which is why some turn to independent Highstreet Stores that offer a repair service but some of these may use non oem display screens / parts and create other issues with the phone.

Disclaimer  > 

I wouldn't personally recommend going down this route but it's your phone at the end of the day.

If any warranty remained on the phone it would also be voided. I appreciate yours is past the 2 year Samsung Limited Warranty period.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes