deadmalc
Explorer
Options
Is wifi calling disabled in this beta. Just noticed I don't have it anymore
8 REPLIES 8
TheSpudman
Pathfinder
Options
I've got it, but have to admit it's hit and miss. So many calls don't make it through. (BT network)
0 Likes
TheSpudman
Pathfinder
Options
Just read down to see a new beta was launched today.. I'll get back to you on the above! 😁
0 Likes
Nic69
Journeyman
Options
yes bt service is poor
0 Likes
Ya55en
Journeyman
Options
mine is also hit and miss since beta three only way to get back is restart phone without sim once booted up insert sim card (o2 uk)
0 Likes
deadmalc
Explorer
Options
I rebooted and the settings option returned, or I managed to find it. was still enabled, think the problem is the activation. if I have 1 bar it works, but a big portion of my house the signal bounces between 2 and 1.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@deadmalc,

Generally, the operation of WiFi calling depends on the network carrier. If the WiFi calling icon does not appear, restart the phone (make sure the SIM card is properly inserted). Wait for a while for the phone to download information from the network and then try to use the WiFi calling function. If that doesn't help, please, report this problem via the Members app! 😉

0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
My WiFi Calling setting and function disappeared after about 2 hours. It was after update and than gone. O2 UK network.
| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
TheFlyingEmperor
Explorer
Options
mine has disappeared too
0 Likes