Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still have my Good Lock mods enabled

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 08:37 PM)
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
I thought I would lost them on upgrade. But my keys Cafe modified keyboard still works. Lags like heck at times but it is still there. I can still use multiwindow gestures as well. 

Volume Styles app doesn't work. 😢

But overall mostly a positive experience. Just some lag and one restart so far. Battery life has been average. The first day it was insanely Good, but now back to what I was getting on 2.5
5 REPLIES 5
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
You should uninstall all the module apps and wait for an update as most are either not working or laggy 😒
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@KizzyCatWoman,

I am glad to hear that it's working for you! Sometimes Good Lock works also during Beta.

If you still notice any issues, you can report them via the Members application so that our developers can look at the problem. 

I hope your positive experience will last throughout all your Beta adventure! 😉

sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
Would really like lockstar to work in the goodlock app, also the gallery is very messy when viewing a single pic, this might be a personal opinion though, I would like to hear other thoughts on the gallery 😀
0 Likes
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
My Volume Styles are not working when I try to install it says that it needs permissions when you go to permissions they are all correct and permissions are on
0 Likes
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
Also good lock says they are working on an update how long does an update take
0 Likes