Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Facebook chat heads/bubbles.

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 07:15 PM)
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Hi there,
Did anyone managed to make Chad heads or bubbles from Facebook messenger, whatever they call it now, working?
When I open the app and hold my finger on the chat and choose open in bubbles I only feel vibration feedback and an icon appears in the notification tray but I can't see any bubble or chat head opening. To open the desired chat I need to open the whole app.
To be honest - it works like on the iPhone now, I can run Facebook messenger only in full screen without chadheads in the background like as it always been on Android. 
Is there anything I need to turn on or there's more people facing this issue?

19 REPLIES 19
Bethanlouisr
First Poster
Options
hi
I've been trying for 3 weeks to figure it out. combining everything from the thread have helped

Screenshot_20210124-143107_Settings_1683.jpg

Screenshot_20210124-143200_Settings_1685.jpg

Screenshot_20210124-143210_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
TomR1194
First Poster
Options
Has anyone found a fix for this on Galaxy S20FE ?
0 Likes
PeterNguyen
Student
Options

Go to setting -->notifications-->advance setting-->floating notifications-->bubble

0 Likes
ABDUL MOSHEEN
First Poster
Options

Same thing here, it says priority levels and bubbles not supported...

Screenshot_20210908-233839_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Ferocactus
Student
Options

Hey, i recently lost this feature on my messenger idk what to do. The only app that doesnt have bubble option is mymessenger. I dont know what happend it just came back to its old version which is chat head, im not used it and its kinda bothering me now that tye chat head is bigger. Everything is updated even messenger and everything please help

0 Likes
Ferocactus
Student
Options

Hey, i recently lost this feature on my messenger idk what to do. The only app that doesnt have bubble option is mymessenger. I dont know what happend it just came back to its old version which is chat head, im not used it and its kinda bothering me now that tye chat head is bigger. Everything is updated even messenger and everything please help.

0 Likes
Ferocactus
Student
Options

I have the same issue on my messenger 

0 Likes
Tonzxc
First Poster
Options

I created a reddit post to solve it. Hope it fix yours. Check it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/samsunggalaxy/comments/z404cu/samsung_galaxy_a13_messenger_chat_heads_not/?...

0 Likes
Tonzxc
First Poster
Options
0 Likes