Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced calling and messaging crashing

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 06:41 AM)
Davethetech
Explorer
Options

Has any body else experiencing the advanced  calls and messaging option crashing. I have tried to send error reports but I am not sure they are getting sent as they are not appearing on my list of sent feedback?Error reportError report

5 REPLIES 5
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @Davethetech,

Try Settings>Apps> Click 3 dot icon> Show System Apps>Search "RCS Settings">Storage>Clear Cache>Clear Data

Then try again:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Also I wouldn't use the Send Feedback on the force close box as this will not go into the beta Feedback.

If the issue still persists then go to the Samsung Members app and click Beta Feedback :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Then it should show for you

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
Davethetech
Explorer
Options

Clearing the cache has had no affect in solving the crashes, it's not causing any major problems but is a bug that may need sorting

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Davethetech 

I couldn't have explained it better than @BenGinders did :face-with-tears-of-joy:

From my experience, those type of problems are the easier to fix, since the source of them is easily identifiable.

So if you have sent an error report within a minute of it happening, then I am sure it will be fixed in the next beta binary!

0 Likes
Davethetech
Explorer
Options

I have now installed the 3rd beta binary and unfortunately this bug still remains. An error report has been sent so hopefully  this can be sorted for the final build.

0 Likes