Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Bluetooth Connectivity Problem with Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360

(Topic created on: 24-02-2024 01:40 PM)
Anisah
Journeyman
Options
I recently spoke with an advisor about my Samsung laptop's recurring connectivity problem. 

The laptop occasionally fails to connect to WiFi and Bluetooth on startup, and the icons are sometimes missing. This problem has persisted since last December. Despite troubleshooting and a BIOS reset suggested by a previous advisor, the issue reoccurs, making it impractical for daily use.

I'm reaching out to request for a permanent solution, as this inconsistency disrupts my workflow.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Could you send it in for repair if possible? As doing a BIOS reset usually fixes most things.
Anisah
Journeyman
Options
Just to clarify this is how I did the BIOS rest. Switched the device on and clicked F2 continuously till the BIOS screen came on then F9, enter then F10 enter then the device restarted. Is that correct? I've been having to do this in order to enable the WiFi and Bluetooth connection but now it completely doesn't connect.

I've put in a repair request but was hoping there might be something else I could do. Just conscious of my laptop not being returned in the original condition I send it
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Try it this way if at all possible:

How to reset the BIOS from the BIOS interface

Turn on the computer.

Tap the F2 key several times until Entering Setup appears.

Reset the BIOS to factory defaults. ...

Press the Esc key and select Save and exit or Exit.

Press the Enter key to save all changes and exit the BIOS setup screen.

The computer restarts.

I have previously sent in my Watch 5 for a repair and it came back perfect. Hope that is some reassurance!
Anisah
Journeyman
Options
Thanks I'll try that method.

Did they return it in secure and suitable package/delivery method.
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Yes, Samsung collected it from my address. They gave me a tracking number. I just had to pack it, that's all. They also delivered it back securely.
Anisah
Journeyman
Options
Cool. Appreciate it.
0 Likes
MadsB
First Poster
Options

Hey, I am having the same issue. Did the solution proposed by GreaterGalaxyUK work, or have you experienced the issue again since?

0 Likes