Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Monitors Poor QA (Lines on Screen)

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 07:28 PM)
SquareOne14
Pioneer
Options

Anyone else have as many problems with samsung as I have? Lines on screen that get worse over time, they used to be solved just by warming up, now they are permanent. the problem started after a year and a half, but was very mild. 2 and a half years in and the product is basically worthless. Quick tip, if you have the chance to send your monitor back, do it ASAP, the customer service and warranty supplied by Samsung is intentionally confusing and unfair, and the products DO NOT stand the test of time....

I have a C27hg70 btw

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
SquareOne14
Pioneer
Options

Oh and if you would just like you monitor looked at by a tech team, that will cost you, wait for it:

£150.00

even if you are able to send photos proving the monitors issue are manufacturing defects, it is irrelevent

parts plus labour after that, you could buy 2 or 3 monitors from a reputable brand..... wasteful for the environment and unfair to consumers, plus non existent customer service, no one will even contact you outside of reading a script without any knowledge or ability outside of it.

0 Likes
SquareOne14
Pioneer
Options

Oh and just to add one more thing:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/computers-it/community-policy-on-dangerous-diy-unorthodox-repair...

not only will samsung not give you any reasonable options to fix it, they are tightening up on your ability to repair your own products. It almost seems as if they are making your only option to just buy another monitor from them.... how strange :smiling-face:

Ive also noticed that they dont even bother trying to solve any of these issues in the forums anymore they just leave everyone to shout into the abyss until they they are forced into the vicious circle i've listed above

0 Likes