Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy book3 Ultra - Touch Pad issues

(Topic created on: 04-12-2023 04:03 PM)
Teal_cfr
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I saw that some people had that problem on a Galaxy book 360, but i open a subject for the book 3 Ultra

So today i open my computer as usual, and then my touchpad started to answer slowly, then not answering anymore.

Then, it start to move my pointer and clic all around with random movement.

I started to thing that i have been hacked with a troyen like in the early 20's

But after plug a mouse and desactivate the touchpad ( Fn + F5), the random movements and clics stopped.

I didn't had any recent driver or windows update and also didn't had any chock or whatever to this computer.
Just the touchpad as stoped to work from nowhere.

I tried to download the full package of driver on samsung website, but it seems that the "standart" driver from windows is more up to date that the one within the samsung pakage.

https://pcmanagement.biz.samsung.com/microsoft-tools-integration/windows/

I tried to uninstall the touch pad and scan for new device, but issue still occur, so i guess it's hardware problems...

4 REPLIES 4
JS23_
First Poster
Options

Happened to me a couple times this past weekend. Had to restart multiple times. We need a fix asap.

I don't think it's a hardware issue since I've never damaged my Book3 Ultra.

Teal_cfr
Journeyman
Options

But if it's not hardware, why it happen wihtout any firmware, software and driver changes.

even i uninstall the pad, it's still appear when reinstall it.

really annoying #samsung, now my laptop is not anymore mobile, I need a table and an external mouse....

0 Likes
Teal_cfr
Journeyman
Options

I contacted Samsung customer services a week ago, without any answer, this is crazy regarding Samsung brand

0 Likes
Monty9
Apprentice
Options

Hi, Samsung has released a firmware update for the touchpad and it seems that works, (2 days with intensive use). I hope that it will finally be solved once and for all. My laptop is Samsung GalaxyBook3 pro 360, but I suppose, it would work also for yours

0 Likes